About Your Visit
ENT Associates of Central PA
Please be prepared to arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow enough time for you to have all of your questions answered and to complete any additional forms.
Patients can prepare for their visit by bringing the following:
- Health questionnaire
- Medication list
- Drivers license or state-issued identification card
- Primary and secondary insurance cards
- A friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- A list of your questions/concerns/past medical history and surgeries
- A copy of your XRAYS/CT scans (not just the reports – please get the actual films/discs)
- Copies of records from doctors related to your sinuses/nose/allergies/lungs
- If your insurance requires a referral from your family doctor, the referral must be in our office the day before your visit. Please call (814) 944-5357 to verify that we have your referral.